Joseph Hadi, MD | Manhattan Pain and Sports Associates
- Pain Medicine Fellowship
National Pain Institute, Delray Beach, FL.
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Residency
Jackson Memorial Hospital, University of Miami, Miami, FL.
- Preliminary Internship- General Surgery
Lenox Hill Hospital, New York, NY.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)
Tel Aviv University, Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Bachelor of Arts (BA)
Yeshiva University, Yeshiva College, New York, NY.
- FL Medical License, ME 112545
- NY Medical License, 270938
- Board Eligible in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- ABPMR Part I
- Dean’s List, Yeshiva College, Yeshiva University
- Vice president Sigma Delta Rho-Science Honors Society
REEARCH PUBLICATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS
- “Assessing the prevalence of autoimmune, endocrine, gynecologic, and psychiatric comorbidities in an ethnically diverse cohort of female fibromyalgia patients: does the time from hysterectomy provide a clue?” Brooks, L., Hadi, J. Journal of Pain Research, 20 August 2015.
- “Haiti Earthquake Crisis: Crush Injury Plexopathy-Case Report.” Hadi J, Restrepo, J. American Journal of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. (accepted for poster presentation at the AAPMR conference NOV 2011)
- Medtronic® Cadaver Workshop
- Sonosite® Ultrasound Cadaver Workshop
- Workshop in Ultrasound guided injection-Sonosite®, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Workshop in Lumbar Spine Injection and Peripheral Joint Injection
Techniques, Miami, FL.
- Workshop in Intrathecal Baclofen Pump-Medtronic ®, Miami, FL
ORGANIZATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- ASIPP, 2012-present
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (AAPM&R), 2010-present
- “Steroid Injection.” CE Lecture series. Lake Mary, FL. Feb 2014
- “Chronic Pain Therapies.” CE Lecture series. Orlando, FL. Nov 2013
- “Alternative Pain Management.” CE Lecture series. Lake Mary. Sept 2013
- “Transdermal Medication for Chronic Pain.” CE Lecture series. Lake Mary, FL. Sept 2013
- “Spinal Cord Stimulator Efficacy / Back Injuries: Surgical Advances & Tx” CE Lecture series, Webinar. Sept 2013.
- “Hypoglossal Nerve Conduction findings in Obstructive Sleep Apnea.” Jackson Memorial Hospital Department of PM&R – Journal Club Speaker. Miami, FL. Mar 2011
- “Overview of Physical Exam Provocative Maneuvers: Sensitivity and Specificity.” Miami Veterans Association Hospital Department of PM&R. Miami, FL. Feb 2011
- “Electrodiagnostic Principles of Peripheral Neuropathy.” Jackson Memorial Hospital, Department of PM&R- Core Lecture Series. Miami, FL. Jan 2011
- “Lumbar Radiculopathy.” University of Miami Hospital Department of PM&R – Pain Rounds Presentation. Miami, FL. Aug 2010.
- “Introduction to Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.” Jackson Memorial Hospital Department of PM&R – Core Lecture Series. Miami, FL. Aug 2010.
- “Neurogenic Bladder in Spinal Cord Injury.” Jackson Memorial Hospital, Department of PM&R- Core Lecture Series. Miami, FL. Aug 2010
- “Thoracic Outlet Syndrome.” Miami Veterans Association Hospital Department of PM&R – Case Presentation. Miami, FL. Jun 2010.
- “Extensor forearm.” Jackson Memorial Hospital Department of PM&R – Anatomy Lecture Series. Miami, FL. Apr 2010.
- “The Diagnostic Value of Ultrasonography in patients with electrophysiologically confirmed Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.” Jackson Memorial Hospital Department of PM&R – Journal Club Speaker. Miami, FL. Apr 2010.
- Board Review Presentations: Cuccurullo Board Review series, 2009-2011.
Manhattan Pain and Sports Associates focuses solely on the prevention, diagnosis, best in class treatment and rehabilitation of painful disorders. Comprehensive assessments by our doctors are an essential component of our pain management & sports medicine practice. We are committed to providing personalized solutions for pain to greatly improve your quality of life. We understand that each patient has a unique problem and therefore customize each and every pain management program.
Manhattan Pain and Sports Associates
51 East 25th St, 4th Floor, Ste B
New York, NY 10010