Kavita Sharma, M.D. | Manhattan Pain and Sports Associates
Kavita Sharma, M.D.
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Subspecialty Certificate in Pain Medicine, 2008
- American Board of Family Medicine, 2006, 2016
- Affiliate Staff, NYU Hospitals Center, NY, NY June 2016- Present
- Visiting Attending, Department of Family Medicine, Mount Sinai Hospital, 2014-Present
- Attending Physician, Department of Pain Medicine and Palliative Care, Beth Israel Medical Center, January, 2009 – August, 2011
- Assistant Clinical Professor, Department of Anesthesia, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, 2009-August 2011
- Assistant Clinical Professor, Department of Family and Social Medicine, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, 2009- August 2011
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Academy of Pain Medicine
- Attending Physician, Department of Family Medicine, University of Pennsylvania Health System, March, 2006 – June, 2006.
- Fellow in Pain Management, Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Louisiana State University, July 2007-June 2008
- Resident in Family Medicine, Department of Family Medicine, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, July 2003- June 2006.
- Internship in Psychiatry, Department of Psychiatry, Temple University Hospital, July 2002- June 2003
- Medical Degree, Saba University School of Medicine, Saba, Netherlands Antilles, January 2002
- Bachelor’s Degree, Saba University School of Medicine, Saba Netherlands Antilles, May 1999
AWARDS AND HONORS
- Scholarship Recipient, American Pain Society “The Essentials of Pain Management: Principles and Practice” attended week-long conference in San Antonio, Texas, May 2006
- Scholarship Recipient, American Academy of Pain Medicine, “Essentials of Pain Medicine Course”, attended a week long conference in Orlando, Florida, February 2008
Manhattan Pain and Sports Associates focuses solely on the prevention, diagnosis, best in class treatment and rehabilitation of painful disorders: from back pain to knee pain. Comprehensive assessments by our doctors are an essential component of our pain management & sports medicine practice. We are committed to providing personalized solutions for pain to greatly improve your quality of life. We understand that each patient has a unique problem and therefore customize each and every pain management program.
Manhattan Pain and Sports Associates
51 East 25th St, 4th Fl, Ste B
New York, NY 10010